Environmental Management deals with a number of important issues under the broad themes of Biodiversity and Ecosystems Management; Water and Energy Conservation; and Waste Management. The principles of sustainable development are the cornerstones of the publication. Protecting our fabulous floral and faunal biodiversity in this country and generally conserving our invaluable resources involves careful planning of projects at concept stage: this is governed by the Environmental Impact Assessment regulations. Further management, at both construction and operational phases of projects, is governed by Environmental Management Plans.
- All-new 2018 Nissan LEAF named ‘2018 World Green Car of the Year’
- Green tween and Montecasino team up to reduce plastic waste
- Application period for Green Talents Award has now started
- Montecasino draws attention to the war on waste
- Africa’s challenge to sustainability – the continent’s innovations to be showcased at major international conference in South Africa